This is just boring now, tbh. I'm just skipping through the chapter waiting for something to happen.
It's been too long without any development... droppable
I don't see why people complain about the arc being long, it's a high school slice of life. I also don't see why it couldn't just keep going until the authors get tired of it.
I'm just enjoying my monthly dose of watamote.
lmao "I killed 100k people, but I regret it because it was wrong". This backstory is so out of place. It doesn't fit the guild leaders personality at all.
at least Inquisitor understands it was a necessary thing to do and doesn't regret it.
Can someone explain how the scenarios work? Why has the dragon played this scenario before? Do the scenarios repeat, and is this the 73rd time? Also, what exactly are the returnees? I think I'm a bit lost. If anyone could point me to the chapter where this is explained, I’d really appreciate it.
The dialogue is pretty bad, this isn't how people casually talk to each other. It feels like they're forcing the plot to move forward.
As expected, the quality of this manga dropped significantly after they shifted it to focus on action.
The story was mediocre so far, so the author resorted to unnecessary rape and nudity to keep fascists entertained.
Way to make every female character weak and hopeless, constantly needing the great almighty MC to save them.
Sad.