Recent content by dragonfirex22

  1. D

    Swallow Tail - Ch. 46

    Always wondered what happened to the artist as I didn't see their work get posted as much. Thank you for the translation and letting us know.
  2. D

    Osananajimi no Watashi wa Mobu de Itai noni, Nazeka Heroine no Ren'ai Taishou ni Natteiru. - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

    Interesting premise. Wonder if they'll go down the route of the MC wondering if they really like her or if the world is forcing them to like her.
  3. D

    The Moon on a Rainy Night - Vol. 9 Ch. 34 - Spirit

    It gets better every chapter. To be honest, I've been in that situation with Saki and it can make you really feel like shit when you just don't know what to say to someone pouring their heart out to you. Especially over text messages for me at least. When the anime comes out I'll make sure...
  4. D

    The Moon on a Rainy Night - Vol. 8 Ch. 32 - Unknown

    Such peak. Thank you very much for the translation.
  5. D

    The Moon on a Rainy Night - Vol. 8 Ch. 31 - Introspection

    One more chapter and we're caught up. The wait for the next volume will be unbearable.
  6. D

    The Moon on a Rainy Night - Vol. 7 Ch. 28 - Harmony

    Finally. Saki's backstory arc incoming.
  7. D

    The Moon on a Rainy Night - Vol. 7 Ch. 27 - Confusion

    With what Ayano said at the end, I'm hoping we get that Saki backstory arc pretty soon. Or more flirting, either one first.
  8. D

    Hana ni Arashi - Vol. 13 Ch. 162 - My Lover

    RIP one of my first Yuri manga. Glad it got translated to the end.
  9. D

    The Only Way - Ch. 5

    Thank you for picking this up. I thought the setup is pretty cute so I'm glad it's getting translated again.
  10. D

    Kyou wa Kanojo ga Inai kara - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - Flowers' Secrets

    As much as I want Nanase to be with Yuki, I have a feeling she's still gonna be hung up on Yuni. I hope I'm wrong though.
  11. D

    Daddy's Sexy Doll - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Group Work

    I don't know, but I'm strapped in for this wild ride.
  12. D

    Ano Koro no Aoi Hoshi - Vol. 3 Ch. 8

    This is a really sweet series, thank you for the translation!
Top