Recent content by duodecimus

  1. D

    Netorare Tsuihousareta Saikyou Kishi Danchou no Ossan, Katainaka de Eiyuu ni Matsuriagerareru

    This is a curious series. No chapters, an average rating, and a bunch of comments saying it's a boring rehash, but it's one of the trending stories for the 'Fantasy' tag. Is it there just because of the comment section engagement from the chapter takedowns?
  2. D

    Isekai Cheat Survival Meshi - Vol. 7 Ch. 33 - Mysterious Assassins

    Everything he cooks raises the magic power of those who eat it! meanwhile, half of everything he makes is served raw. I feel like 'eating high power monsters raw' is a much more likely reason...
  3. D

    Demi-Humans short stories! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Shrimpy Shrimp!

    The real crime here is that he apparently microwaved the shrimp.
  4. D

    Hazure Potion ga Shouyu datta no de Ryouri suru koto ni shimashita - Vol. 9 Ch. 45

    What does a normal meal even look like for these people? So far we've seen bread, and stalls in the markets sell fresh vegetables. Is that literally all anyone eats? No milk or eggs or meat means that they may never have had a food stuff that you need to cook before eating. I wonder if whoever...
  5. D

    Years old chapters become marked unread for no clear reason

    Hum. Well, I also have that side story tagged as 'Reading' so I guess I read them there before being moved.
  6. D

    Years old chapters become marked unread for no clear reason

    Bug Report: Sometimes years old manga chapters mysteriously become unread. I've noticed this happen a few times, where I'd open up a long manga to catch up on it, and discover that I've apparently never read it, despite remembering I've done so. I've just been telling myself I'd read it...
  7. D

    Mǎnjí Chuānyuè de Wǒ Wèishénme Shì Mùshī Xiǎojiě a

    This is sounding a lot to me like MostlyHumanTLs harassed a group/person until they stopped posting on Mangadex.
  8. D

    Ataerareta Skill wo Tsukatte Kasei de Isekai Bijotachi to Ichaicha shitai - Vol. 4 Ch. 19.1

    I'm still convinced he has some kind of passive booba aura. The moment he makes eye contact, BAM, suddenly you've always had honkadobongaloos
  9. D

    Ruri Dragon - Ch. 9 - As Normal As Possible

    Anyone know whats up with chapters 4-8 missing? They aren't on the linked official site either.
  10. D

    Nisemono no Renkinjutsushi - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

    Its a shame this is rushing the plot so hard. Its fine for most of us because we have the context from the web comic, but this has skipped a ton of context of who the MC is that I think will really hurt how many new readers try chapter 2.
  11. D

    Add last upload date for each language, to make the sort more accurate

    That's exactly why this would be a useful feature. There are plenty of times where I search for new manga, open everything on the first page, and none of them have English chapters. That's 10 page loads+queries that just didn't need to happen. and I outlined a database structure that wouldn't...
  12. D

    Add last upload date for each language, to make the sort more accurate

    Add a series of date fields to the Manga table to record when the last chapter of that language was uploaded. EN_LAST_UPLOAD, FR_LAST_UPLOAD, and so on. This would allow the 'sort by last uploaded' date to have meaning, as it currently simply pulls the last upload date of any language, often...
  13. D

    Ataerareta Skill wo Tsukatte Kasei de Isekai Bijotachi to Ichaicha shitai - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.2

    Wow. That's stark enough to make me wonder if he has some reality rewriting aura that is emboobining people he meets.
  14. D

    Neko ga OL ni miete komarimasu

    A cat is fine too.
Top