Recent content by eatingdirt8209

  1. E

    Majo no Danna no Tsukurikata - Ch. 5 - The Northern Continent

    Yo why are they doing this can't everyone just live happily together 😭 Like it's not that deep it doesn't matter if one husband is better than the other as long as they are strong enough
  2. E

    Osananajimi ni Kage de Tsugou no Yoi Otoko Yobawari Sareta Ore wa, Koui o Reset Shite Futsuu ni Seishun o Okuritai - Ch. 1

    The childhood friend did not deserve that at all bruh this is so hard to read
  3. E

    Eroge Fantasy Mitai na Isekai no Mob Murabito ni Tensei shita kedo Sekkaku dakara Harem wo Mezasu - Ch. 2

    This better not be a recurring thing where the MC just goes wild after winning
  4. E

    It Shows on Your Face, Ichijou-San - Vol. 3 Ch. 22

    Ugh I wanted to see her suck his blood so much and it never happened >:(
  5. E

    Onna Kishi Juku ni Nyuugaku Shitara, Otouto Skill de Mugen Amayakasare!? - Ch. 2

    Thanks for the translation. I was actually really relieved when he was found out since I feel like the normal trope is that it drags on forever. looking forward to where this series goes!
  6. E

    Chiriko-senpai wa Tamatteiru. - Vol. 2 Ch. 15

    Why TF does it even have romance tag TwT
  7. E

    Kami e no Esa wa Kanojo-tachi - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

    Good thing I skipped to this comment section to check if it got axed. I hated the rape and hypnosis themes but kept reading bc I expected justice or some shit, but I guess I'll stop since it got axed and there's probably no resolution
  8. E

    Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry - Vol. 11 Ch. 45 - Their Vows

    I should've checked this comment section before I decided to start binge reading this today. Oh, how foolish I was to think that 45 chapters was enough for a complete story. What an absolute waste of my time and now it's 2AM
  9. E

    The hero who likes depressive development story VS A kind world - Ch. 1

    Why does that black haired wolf guy keep calling him Lady Lyra XD Thanks for the translation!
  10. E

    Kono Sekai de Ore dake ga "Level Up" wo Shitteiru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

    Great translation. Please keep translating this series 🙏
  11. E

    Shingan no Yuusha - Ch. 42.3

    Thank you so much for the chapters
Top