Probably the most comprehensive and reasonable response I’ve seen thus far. I understand that this is essentially volunteer work and that it’s not easy, hell I’ve cleaned and redrawn for a series here before. But I really don’t get essentially gatekeeping, completely understand not supporting...
I don’t think you read my message? What’s the problem with “sniping”? It’s not like views matter on this website, groups do not directly lose monetary value or anything aside from pride. Like I said I get it if it’s slop because then the story itself is not properly told, but if it’s not then...
Well the difference being the previous “snipes” were machine translated slop. This at the least seems to have effort put into it. I personally don’t get sniping culture being an issue unless the template I.e. the cleaning/redrawing was stolen from by another group and or it’s just a really shit...