Huh, usually when I see an unexpected super horny shift that's barely (if at all) related to the plot, my first thought is "editor told mangaka to gain popularity or get canned". Will be sad if that's the case here...
Every now and then you see a trainwreck series and you can't look away. This is one of those times.
Is it good? No. Do I expect it to have a well thought off resolution? No. Am I going to religiously read every release as soon as they come no matter what? Yes.
Was a bit wary seeing as this was a MTL now, but honestly you did a pretty good job all things considered @Remus98 , props and thanks for picking it up !
It's not even certain author actually knows what the big twist is.
I'm not expecting an amazingly written twist which convincingly wraps up everything anyway. I'll be happy as long as it doesn't fall all the way off the deep end with something like Shizuku dying or a bad end with her ending up...
I like how the author just wakes up and remembers this was supposed to be a horny manga once every 8 chapters, then promptly forgets all about it again.
It genuinely isn't, the manga does better than most stuff in that digital magazine so the publisher is probably eager to get it an anime at some point.
And I know the whole thing's a flaming trainwreck but... I get it. It's good art, it's hot, it's quite original in some ways (very generic in...