Recent content by erkerin

  1. E

    Akephalos

    Very cool translation, thank you! Can you please show me where you got the Make-upper scans from? Please message me on telegram @erkerin or whatsapp 89627515189. I want to chat with you about the translation
  2. E

    Make-upper - Vol. 3 Ch. 21.2 - MAKER - Part Two

    Very cool translation, thank you! Can you please show me where you got the Make-upper scans from? Please message me on telegram @erkerin or whatsapp 89627515189. I want to chat with you about the translation
  3. E

    Make-upper - Vol. 3 Ch. 21.1 - MAKER - Part One

    Very cool translation, thank you! Can you please show me where you got the Make-upper scans from? Please message me on telegram @erkerin or whatsapp 89627515189. I want to chat with you about the translation
  4. E

    Make-upper

    Very cool translation, thank you! Can you please show me where you got the Makeup Artist scans from? Please message me on telegram @erkerin or whatsapp 89627515189. I want to chat with you about the translation
Top