Suck my cunt, we ain’t in the 2000s where we needed realistic story telling and anguish to feel those emotions from our fairyland. It’s 2023 sucker, we ain’t in no fairyland, we need all the fluff from the media even if it doesn’t make no sense
I swear to the gods above that if any of the 3 happens I’ll lose it and banish mangaplus from my phone forever
1. Lemon’s reasoning was some bullshit stuff about “Oh, it was meant to be a prank”, “I was just conflicted about being in a relationship and wanted to break up” or “My friends told me...
This is basically “I am actually a cultivation bigshot” but the romance starts “earlier”, assuming it doesn’t drag for hundreds of chapters before they fall in love or something. The art is pretty good, but the translation is kinda ass. So I would probably give it like 6/10 right now. But...