Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Registered members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
What's new
Forums
Members
FreakensteinAG
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Recent content by FreakensteinAG
F
Osokatta. - Oneshot
You know, I thought the title meant "made after Valentine's Day", but I just got bludgeoned by a cold bottle of classical irony. 😭🤧
FreakensteinAG
Post #48
Feb 18, 2021
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
F
Koisuru Bukimi-chan
I can't believe we got in one chapter. I like romance SoLs, but they really do need to get better material, especially if it's brand new.
FreakensteinAG
Post #15
Oct 10, 2020
Forum:
Series Discussions
Forums
Members
FreakensteinAG
Top