Recent content by Freigus

  1. Freigus

    Maho Renshusei Lily Raspberry - Ch. 1 - Swan & Crow

    hmmmmmmmmmmm :pepehmm: yuri. :smugchisato: Thanks for the translation!
  2. Freigus

    Akuyaku Reijoutachi wa Yuruganai - Ch. 19

    Black haired girl is the daughter of saintess AND princess :finnawoke: This is the only possible explanation - there were no black haired guys, so it can only be her.
  3. Freigus

    Akuyaku Reijoutachi wa Yuruganai - Ch. 19

    Yuri! :win: I want continuation with these 2 and tag yuri :wooow: Thanks for the translation!
  4. Freigus

    Isekai Mahou Shoujo Radical☆Haruna - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - To Whom Her Hand Reaches

    I hate that I actually half-expected that to happen :qq: Thanks for the translation! :meguuusad:
  5. Freigus

    Sewayaki Danshi to Guutara Osananajimi - Ch. 17 - What Are You Sniffing Me For!?

    .....yuri? :pepehmm: Thanks for the translation!
  6. Freigus

    TS Mahou Shoujo ♥ Mazoka - Ch. 6

    ts yuri futanari, and mixed in the perfect way i like it Thanks for the translation!
  7. Freigus

    Ore Seijo: Ore ga Seijo de Omae Akuyaku Reijou—Saikyou Tag Otome Game Kanzen Kouryaku Itashimasu wa - Ch. 1 - I’m a Guy, but I Reincarnated into an O…

    Oh, there is a certain route that could be considered as yuri, yaoi and hetero all at once :wooow: If these 2 just get together :thumbsup:
  8. Freigus

    Jussai no Saikyou Madoushi - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

    yay loli yuri
  9. Freigus

    Onna Kishi Juku ni Nyuugaku Shitara, Otouto Skill de Mugen Amayakasare!? - Ch. 1

    idk, looks like yuri (yes, my standards are this low) Thanks for the translation!
  10. Freigus

    Kami-sama no Enmusubi - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Kyou's Love Banquet

    Wow, it's back! Aaand it's already over. It was a nice series, too bad it's over in just 3 chapters. :02: Thanks for the translation!
  11. Freigus

    Ato de Shimai Masu. - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

    Almost 8 years :notlikethis:. Forget "I forgot this series exists", it's more like "I forgot I've been on MD for this long." Thanks for the translation!
  12. Freigus

    Tantei Wa Mou Shindeiru - The Lost Memory - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Underage Alcohol and Tobacco use is Strictly Prohibited by Law

    And then BOOM - Alice is back with a goddamn diamond :qq: Thanks for the translation!
  13. Freigus

    Zettai Shinanai Stella-hime - Vol. 4 Ch. 13 - Absolutely Will Not Enter the Lair — Solution.

    I actually didn't see that coming :dogewow: Now Stella gets a monster wife :win: Thanks for the translation!
  14. Freigus

    Shitsurenshita node Vtuber Hajimetara Toshiue no Onee-san ni Motemashita - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - ASMR and Comiket

    @dogplayerlmao, please don't snipe :meguuusad: Starting translation of a manga that already has an active translation group (with what seems like much better TL quality) is... a pretty bad course of action. (First, it demotivates active TL group. Second, there are many other amazing series that...
Top