Recent content by Fuza

  1. F

    Dame Ningen no Aishikata - Vol. 6 Ch. 29 - The Girl Before She Met the Loser

    What a beautiful and depressing chapter oh my god
  2. F

    Classmate no Moto Idol ga, Tonikaku Kyodou Fushin nandesu. - Vol. 6 Ch. 32 - As An Ordinary Girl...

    Insane how many just didn't bother reading the last few scanlator notes at the end... As fir the story itself, this was a good read if somewhat mundane. Can't really complain much if that's what it sets out to do and I think it achieved that quite nicely. Thank you for the translations!
  3. F

    Nee, Mou Isso Tsukiacchau? Osananajimi no Bishoujo ni Tanomarete, Kamofura Kareshi Hajimemashita - Vol. 6 Ch. 44 - That Thing We Talked About

    Sorry I should've specified more and to answer your question on pacing, it's more of a small nitpick of mine since I feel like the recent chapters don't really progress the story as much as I would've liked. Just a me thing though and tbf I was reading this at like 3am
  4. F

    Nee, Mou Isso Tsukiacchau? Osananajimi no Bishoujo ni Tanomarete, Kamofura Kareshi Hajimemashita - Vol. 6 Ch. 44 - That Thing We Talked About

    Can anyone spoil me on the ending? This series' pacing is a bit all over the place lmao it's starting to annoy tf outta me
  5. F

    Aru Hi, Totsuzen Gal no Iinazuke ga Dekita - Ch. 19

    I actually do not know why this series (and the comments for that matter) is rated so poorly? Like yeah the premise is generic as FUCK but the MC has shown to actually grow a backbone over the course of the manga... This chapter was just the payoff Idk why people are so harsh lol
  6. F

    Kaeri no Kai o Hajimemasu. ~Ijime Saiban Kaitei~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Past Memories

    One key detail that I was surprised I missed myself was that Kitami somehow knew that Ono-sensei was the mastermind behind the card stealing incident... Now it makes sense
  7. F

    Dame Ningen no Aishikata - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - The Loser and The Girls' Christmas

    That's the old Bridget design this author knows BALL
  8. F

    GaCen Shoujo to Ibunka Kouryuu - Vol. 3 Ch. 33 - OKF Tournament Vol.2

    THE HAMMERFALL, j.D and HPB LMAO
  9. F

    Kimi wa Ore no Yasashikunai Haru - Ch. 28

    This was executed beautifully!
  10. F

    Kimi wa Ore no Yasashikunai Haru - Vol. 3 Ch. 26

    I like how mad some people are in here as if the story wasn't building up to this point lol
  11. F

    Dragon no I de Oyasumi - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Good Night Wrapped in the Sound of Rain

    Hey isn't this just Bowser's Inside Story
  12. F

    KaguRai ~Kagura to Raito~ - Ch. 34 - Strength, That is to Say...!?

    "Barbel Creatin" Holy shit I guess the author loved Ace Attorney 🤣
  13. F

    Kesa mo Yuraretemasu - Vol. 4 Ch. 39 - I'm Going To See Them Tonight

    THANK YOU TRANSLATORS FOR DOING THIS!!!
Top