Recent content by Glimmung

  1. Glimmung

    Kudan no Ken ni Tsuite - Ch. 8 - A Day in the Life of Madarako

    I know the origin of Japanese curry but now I am kinda curious if Brits still make curry roux. You can get the Japanese stuff in any grocery store but no alternate versions.
  2. Glimmung

    Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete - Ch. 66

    She is referring to going completely berserk and just curb-stomping everyone.
  3. Glimmung

    Reiwa no Dara-san - Vol. 8 Ch. 59

    SPOILERS
  4. Glimmung

    Oosaki-san to Komori-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 89 - mama...

    I am actually upset how accurate you story callout was last chapter.
  5. Glimmung

    Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete - Ch. 65

    I mean Utena just before going berserk fully expected to lose and had embraced that fact. On a smaller scale this can be seen in her love of pulling a team rocket.
  6. Glimmung

    Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete - Ch. 65

    I think the most interesting thing in this chapter was Holy’s reaction to the end of the magical girl show. Utena fundamentally wants the story to end in a thematic way. Sister wants the story to go on forever.
  7. Glimmung

    Reiwa no Dara-san - Vol. 7 Ch. 55

    Granted Japanese writers have always had a problem with R->L swaps.
  8. Glimmung

    Reiwa no Dara-san - Vol. 7 Ch. 55

    Yep, I like Adam Savage’s take on pranks.
  9. Glimmung

    Reiwa no Dara-san - Vol. 7 Ch. 54

    Mad scientist curse god.
  10. Glimmung

    Shinimodori Oujo wa Ikinobiru tame ni Yuri Harem wo Tsukuru koto ni shita - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

    I don't think she would bother with anyone who merely tried... Her harem is comprised exclusively of competent murderers.
  11. Glimmung

    Reiwa no Dara-san - Vol. 7 Ch. 51

    It just occurred to me that she is probably trying to emulate one of Dara’s costumes.
  12. Glimmung

    Catcher in the Rhyme - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Answer

    Wow, you are ripping right along with these translations.
  13. Glimmung

    Oosaki-san to Komori-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 56 - cuteness aggression

    I know I am subscribed to the manga you are quoting but can’t recall it for the life of me.
Top