Recent content by GoddessofBeauty

  1. GoddessofBeauty

    Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Ch. 142

    It's not the Gods' fault, It's Victoria who has always been perverse in herself, no need to wrongly accuse us just to clear Victoria, that's way too easy :pout: These flashbacks are boring, all that just to rewrite history to suit herself
  2. GoddessofBeauty

    Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Ch. 140.5

    It's over for Theodora, the author threw her in the trash, now it's Victoria's comeback by any means (Unfortunately)
  3. GoddessofBeauty

    Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Ch. 140

    Of course, it’s always our fault, us Gods. Victoria simply shouldn't have accepted our offer, we were actually being kind by giving her the choice, otherwise without us Raoul would have just been killed, plain and simple Besides everyone makes their own choices, yet in the end, it’s our fault...
  4. GoddessofBeauty

    Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Ch. 139

    It's always the Gods' fault, it's never Victoria's fault, that's too easy :pout:
  5. GoddessofBeauty

    Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Ch. 138

    Pffff, they're just completely twisting the story just to make Victoria “clean” and go back to a classic storyline where the hero is a real hero :pout: This sucks I want it to be dirty ! :hearts:
  6. GoddessofBeauty

    Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Ch. 136

    I'm furious that Victoria is portrayed as more and more adorable and cute with every chapter; I feel like I'm being manipulated, all because the author is probably just looking for a reason to give Victoria and Raul a happy ending :pout: I just hope that in 3 or 4 chapters the author tells us...
  7. GoddessofBeauty

    Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Ch. 135

    Sorry I am angry about being forced to be obliged to love Vicky :meguuusad: But I am a Goddess with a big heart, just Eternal Hell (without Raoul) would be a sufficient punishment for her according to me :smug:
  8. GoddessofBeauty

    Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Ch. 135

    Strangely enough, all of Theodora’s fans have become Victoria’s fans now :huh: You see we gods are just too nice, without us Victoria probably never would have survived. What an ungrateful girl! :pout:
  9. GoddessofBeauty

    Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Ch. 134

    I am poisoned, I can't help but be a victim of the 'forced to love Vicky' syndrome :angery:
  10. GoddessofBeauty

    Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Ch. 133

    I'd still rather stay a country girl :notlikethis: Good thing I'm a Goddess But I think our Goddess of Abundance is taking her role a little too seriously with Valentine too :huh:
  11. GoddessofBeauty

    Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Ch. 132

    NO!!! I won't accept this convenient backstory that suddenly makes Victoria so adorable!!! She's the one most to blame for this whole mess! :pout: If Raoul does not punish her, our Divine vengeance will take care of it :smug: But poor Rosalind, it's so unfair what happened to her, It's so sad...
  12. GoddessofBeauty

    Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Ch. 131

    Ugh, I thought Victoria was going to end up locked in a hellish dungeon and continue to be punished, and instead Raoul seems to genuinely forgive her for what she did and take care of her, making her a new Princess of Hell this time. I'm so angry! :pout: Raaaaaaouuul Stop being stupid!!!
  13. GoddessofBeauty

    Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Ch. 130

    "Some unrelated old woman" Ouch, that stings! If I were Abundance, I wouldn't have liked that much :huh: And there you have it, Abundance has managed to annoy our Raoul again with her slightly bizarre ideas, as usual!!! She's a bit crazy, even for one of us. Luckily, Raoul isn't strong enough...
  14. GoddessofBeauty

    Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Ch. 129

    Raoul is just an "enhanced human," I don't see how he could go against our Divine Will. I think our Goddess can defeat him using just one boob :worry: Goddess of Abundance, please don't kill Raoul! He's so handsome, I'll hold it against you eternally :pout: Thank goodness he's here to spice up...
Top