Recent content by gryfbane

  1. G

    Hareta Hi no Dress Code - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

    so it opens up with future them not being together? bold choice, wonder if they're trying to trick us or if the woman who ends up driving her is some character we haven't met yet
  2. G

    Happiness Rides a Broomstick - Vol. 3 Ch. 57

    I'm so happy to see this finally updated aaaaah thanks for posting!
  3. G

    Tokubetsu na Chuutohanpa - Ch. 51 - Shinako-san

    Thank you for picking this up!
  4. G

    Real demo Shiawase ni Shitekudasai ne? - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - Love

    Alright now I’m annoyed 😑 this chapter felt so much better than the date with Sofia and Sofia as a character feels like it’s barely been developped at all, but she’s the one who’s picked? Idk if she’d had an arc at least half as good as Olivia’s I would get it but this just feels forced It...
  5. G

    High School Girl at the Convenience Store

    yikes these comments, pretending to like girl's love but never heard of a butch pretty neat story tho, I wish there were more translated chapters
  6. G

    Haikei, Arishi Hi ni Saku Hanatachi e

    oh damn that escalated fast O.o I'm shook by that final pannel
Top