Recent content by HAALD

  1. HAALD

    Shichi Genme wa Ninja Shugyou Desu! - Vol. 2 Ch. 21

    Feeding more than 10 people so they let you use showers they don't own... Seems fair.
  2. HAALD

    Tsukimino Karma wa Akumade Boku no Pet nanoni - Ch. 5

    Reading this, I feel I am back to watching the 2010's romcom animes
  3. HAALD

    Oosaki-san to Komori-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 40.5 - bonus page

    Unfortunately no, old man
  4. HAALD

    We Are Cats - Ch. 23

    I actually believed him for a second :nyoron:
  5. HAALD

    Nani mo Wakaranai - Vol. 1 Ch. 9 - First Exploration Part 2

    You can do it! I believe in you!
  6. HAALD

    Choudokyuu Cheat Akuyaku Reijou no Karei Naru Fukushuutan - Vol. 6 Ch. 24 - Capture Target Characters

    A chapter of only introducing 3 new characters with Mario in the mix. :pepehmm:
  7. HAALD

    Kakure Tensei - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

    Why is he hard on the first page? :worry:
  8. HAALD

    Tokage (Hontou wa Shinryuu) wo Shoukan Shita Seijuu Tsukai, Ryuu no Senaka de Kaitaku Life - Ch. 7

    How would breaking the curse return the lost lifespan? :questionblob:
  9. HAALD

    A Splendid Revenge Story of a Super-Dreadnought Cheat Villainess - Vol. 5 Ch. 17 - Serina-san's Idol

    I didn't know being a duchess is so useless that anyone could accuse you of anything with circumstantial evidence at most.
  10. HAALD

    Kuma to Usagi wa Tomodachi de wa Irarenai - Ch. 64.5 - April Fool's Special

    Who is the predator and who is the prey again?
Top