Well, when quibbling translation definitions I always check my Japanese dictionaries and both seem to prefer 無罪 to be translated as "Innocent" rather than "Not Guilty", never mind the gikun.
I suspect the intent is probably innocent as in law for the most part. The "law" in question is that a...
A small point about your use of English here: "Innocent" in this context would be "innocent adjective (NOT GUILTY); (of a person) not guilty of a particular crime". So changing a translation from "not guilty" to "innocent" isn't really a change of meaning. Similarly, to exonerate is "to show or...
If you want to look at raws, then look for the publishing magazine, Monthly Shonen Gangan (月刊少年ガンガン). This will contain Futoku no Guild, and seems easier to find that raws for Futoku no Guild specifically.
And on the censorship - I think it's not so much to make the volume release more enticing...
The twitter also says that it's going to be released March 31st (along with the color Ingoshima R2 anthology).
It could be an imagination or "future sight" scene potentially, although that would be a bit of a departure for the R chapters.