Recent content by Hatzupolite

  1. Hatzupolite

    Daishinyuu

    wow people here seem quite unaware of the authors background, they where making great stuff before they started doing yuri, even if I like that stuff, I'm still glad to see the author do a great work again that is not perverted
  2. Hatzupolite

    You Still Rely on MAGIC?

    Sad that these nice character designs are being wasted on such a disgusting series, talk about an artist not playing to their own strengths...
  3. Hatzupolite

    Daishinyuu

    I thought this series was abandoned for some reason, but I couldn't forget about it, their quirky friendship was too memorable. Thanks so much to the scanlators for picking this up again! Somehow I also missed that the author is Oshima Towa, she's done it again!
  4. Hatzupolite

    Hira yakunin yatte 1500-nen, maou no chikara de daijin ni sa re chaimashita

    Thanks to the translators for the first 3 chapters! I like this series so much I would keep reading this spin-off even if it's really boring hehe, but with how it's developing I see it as rather unlikely that someone will pick this up again. There is a couple of things I like: it actually feels...
Top