Recent content by Helscythe

  1. H

    KaguRai ~Kagura to Raito~ - Ch. 62 - The Sights of the Path I Chose

    I'm getting Akame ga Kill vibes here, like Tatsumi and Mine I can only hope they get their halfblood babies like them in the end.
  2. H

    The Academy’s Sashimi Sword Master - Ch. 52

    I think the new member is somehow related to the Headmaster
  3. H

    Make the Exorcist Fall in Love - Ch. 94 - Shadow

    So if I'm assuming correctly Mr. Priest became unworthy of the power of the angels, but instead gained favor with the Sins and as such can manifest their powers or even summon them. The condition to summon them would probably be a surplus of emotion with the associated Sin, which is why Mammon...
  4. H

    My Co-worker Is an Eldritch X! - Ch. 6 - The Final Feast

    Who needs those when you can have the whole buffet menu?
  5. H

    Kaiten no Albus - Vol. 6 Ch. 51 - Plague

    I assume the latter as Fiona was the one to start this loop with the party in their strongest iteration. I presume even if Rayman can start a new loop there is no guarantee Albus and co will retain their memories this time around as Rayman is the hero now.
  6. H

    Dai Akutou Shonen - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - The Mother and the Great Villain

    I assume after the sisters defeat the major's son will take care of them after learning about their atrocities.
  7. H

    Kaiten no Albus - Vol. 5 Ch. 47 - Retrograde

    I guess it's not the "Perfect Ending" without the hero in it as well. Time for a new adventure with crew to save Albus.
  8. H

    Ouji-sama no Tomodachi - Ch. 19

    Still not as undecipherable as Brainrot Girlfriend so I guess a perfectly fine chapter all in all.
  9. H

    Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 16 Ch. 111

    I mean in a way Raoul is keeping tabs on the demons as he was wondering about Theodora's condition and went out of his way to give her a letter, so I would assume he will play a role in the Demon Queen's downfall.
  10. H

    Marriage Toxin - Ch. 100

    I somehow can't shake the feeling that Kinosaki will turn out to be a girl in the end. I can't reason why that would be the case tho. 🤔
  11. H

    Youchien Wars - Ch. 88 - Big Love

    Let's go! I'm glad it didn't drag out for another 100 chapter and hope that this is not a deathflag.
  12. H

    FPS de Shoshinsha Bokotte Real Fight ni Hattenshita Kekka w - Ch. 45

    I bet Epetarou has done the report beforehand for her and will give it to our Gremlin after the freakout.
  13. H

    Youchien Wars - Ch. 85 - I Believe You

    Just don't kill of our murder couple Author-san at the end.
Top