Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Registered members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
What's new
Forums
Members
Henticle
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Recent content by Henticle
Ijimete Kureru Kimi ga Suki - Ch. 1
Oh no, she's into it. OH NO, SO AM I.
Henticle
Post #2
Tuesday at 5:27 PM
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
Jikan Teishi Yuusha - Yomei 3-ka no Settei ja Sekai wo Sukuu ni wa Mijika Sugiru - Vol. 19 Ch. 64 - Teardrop and Stop
Poor Nińa having to watch other women throw themselves at Sekai.
Henticle
Post #21
Sep 21, 2026
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
Dorei o Choukyou shite Harem Tsukuru (Pre Serialization) - Vol. 4 Ch. 84
I'm shocked Conia can make an expression other than "vague disinterest" or "no thoughts, head empty"
Henticle
Post #14
Aug 24, 2026
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
My Life With Amelia - Ch. 29 - Amelia has nothing to wear!
Huh. I always assumed she was blonde.
Henticle
Post #10
Jul 27, 2026
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
Fujun'na Kanojotachi wa Zange Shinai - Ch. 40
Amazing. Incredible. I'd applaud, but I need both hands for this chapter.
Henticle
Post #33
Jul 5, 2026
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
Mimi - Ch. 206 - Fine Dining.
I can't even think of a funny way to phrase this, Mimi's fat tits make monkey brain happy.
Henticle
Post #31
Jun 29, 2026
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
My Life With Amelia - Ch. 26 - Amelia doesn't know what to do
Based Momelia
Henticle
Post #10
Jun 15, 2026
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
Musume no Shinshitsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 30 - Mother and daughter
Huh, after last chapter's ending I thought for sure What's-her-bitch would be on Jonathan's ass about moaning Moe's name in his sleep.
Henticle
Post #6
May 7, 2026
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
Mimi - Ch. 173 - Oversized Shirt.
I am awooga-ing respectfully.
Henticle
Post #19
Apr 14, 2026
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
Chiisakute Kawaii Bungeibu no Chiteki na Senpai o, Hiza no Ue ni Nosetara Mainichi Suwattekuru you ni natta - Ch. 2.1 - Senpai's Unconscious (1)
My favorite romance subgenre: 2 retards falling in love.
Henticle
Post #46
Apr 10, 2026
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
Fujun'na Kanojotachi wa Zange Shinai - Vol. 4 Ch. 31
The pheromones are turning the frickin' hogs gay!
Henticle
Post #18
Apr 4, 2026
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
Chainsaw Man - Ch. 231 - Goodbye, Pochita
Maybe the real Chainsaw Man was the friends Fujimoto killed along the way.
Henticle
Post #55
Mar 10, 2026
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
Fujun'na Kanojotachi wa Zange Shinai - Vol. 1 Ch. 8
Now this is pee-k fiction:meguusmug:
Henticle
Post #26
Jan 15, 2026
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
My New Girlfriend Is Not Human? - Vol. 3 Ch. 165 - My wife is giving birth?
Why are they just now getting around to making these plans, this should have decided way earlier.
Henticle
Post #33
Dec 29, 2025
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
Boroboro no Elf-san wo Shiawase ni Suru Kusuriuri-san - Ch. 16
He'll be able to put his vibration magic to better use soon, I'm sure.
Henticle
Post #10
Dec 24, 2025
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
Forums
Members
Henticle
Top