To be fair... Bladder problems go way back in Gender Bender Manga. The odlest I recall is Hiroin-Kun.
Also here on Mangadex
But... it's not my cup of tea.
Okay...this is the end...
I think the mangaka intentionally build up suspension and then... vanished... The ending reeks of another Volume...
Maybe it was a Konuichi Axe, silent, unexpected and deadly.
Thanks for the translation.
I can`t agree more. This so called ending felt too rushed and heartless. As if the mangaka wanted it to be over
Can`t imagine how you feel after spending time to translate ...this.
Ah, good to know.
btw. Panda: i don`t think you were rude. I am always up for constructive criticism. If you like you can correct my english (as you`ve already realized I`m not a native speaker) and I`ll reedit the 2 pages, this time with paint.net.
Or we just say: Nevermind, it`s not the...
As stated: it is neither good nor well done. I fully accept your (and probably everyone elses) Judgement and won`t deny mx lsck of skills in language and editing.
The purpose was just wanting to understand what`s going on. And to inspire people to think: Well, I can do that better! ;)
Gppd!
A real Translator stepped up-
Me, I just wanted to know what the heck is goiong on here and since I don`t speak japanese and am almost blind I poorly cleaned & edited and used google translator.
So thank you for doing this properly!
(Yes, this is my honest opinioin)
Good!
A real Translator stepped up-
Me, I just wanted to know what the heck is goiong on here and since I don`t speak japanese and am almost blind I poorly cleaned & edited and used google translator.
So thank you for doing this properly!
(Yes, this is my honest opinioin)
My Group: Heresy in Disguise
Group ID: 12931
My Profile: HeresyinDisguise ID: 1279719
Proof: https://mangadex.org/title/50342/karada-no-ichibu-igai-nyotaika-shita-hanashi
Part 1 was (hopefully) alreadyuploaded