Recent content by HoneyPopper

  1. H

    Ohitorisama ni wa Naremashita node.: Kon'yakusha Houchi-chuu! - Ch. 20 - Honest Feelings

    After all that, Nicole is still an afterthought for this little pos. "I" will win Nicole's heart, "I" will do this and that and bla bla bla. "Wait for me".. like.. excuse me? She's been waiting for years. Claude is no better. He's just going to ghost his fiancée until some other dude picks her...
  2. H

    Futari Bus - Ch. 41 - Stormy Day

    AND a name! Mr. Nori!
  3. H

    Tonari no Kurokawa-san - Ch. 49 - Misunderstandings and Reconciliation

    proper communication in a rom-com??? Am I in some kind of alternate universe? What timeline is this??
  4. H

    Zach no Koi - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Sunrise Glow

    Yes... yes we are :meguuusad:
  5. H

    Kanojo to Kare no Kankei: Heibon na Hayakawa-san to Heibon na Miura-kun no Hibon na Kankei - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - The Last Day

    seriously, this is so dumb... it's 2026. I teach teenagers in Japan and they are NOT afraid to say shit...
  6. H

    Ohitorisama ni wa Naremashita node.: Kon'yakusha Houchi-chuu! - Ch. 11 - Prejudice and Aspirations

    if YOUR friends support your partner more than you.. bruh you cooked..
  7. H

    Ohitorisama ni wa Naremashita node.: Kon'yakusha Houchi-chuu! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Carefree Days

    god forbid a girl is happy and secure being by herself and dgaf about what others think...
  8. H

    Hana Himeru Kimi no Meteor - Vol. 5 Ch. 24

    cockblocked by a mirror......
  9. H

    Futari Bus - Vol. 2 Ch. 18 - Quietly

    BUS DRIVER!! YAAAASSSSS!!! LET'S GOOOOOOO!!!! we need more!!!
  10. H

    Hen na Ie - Vol. 6 Ch. 26.2 - Extra

    So excited! Thanks for the translation! I also lived in a house with no privacy, so I can see how the kid went nuts. Also, in Japan, there are hair salons for people with spectrums of social anxieties, and you can request to not have a conversation with the stylist.
  11. H

    Haruno-san no Koto nante Zenzen Suki - Ch. 11 - Cute

    That was a full-on head shot and she didn't die! She's building up her immunity!
  12. H

    Futari Bus - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Soar High

    OOOHH bus driver starting to sweat!! :finnawoke:
  13. H

    Yuria-sensei no Akai Ito - Vol. 6 Ch. 33 - Let’s Give Love a Chance

    Thank you. I actually had to re-read the early chapters to find this part LOL
Top