Recent content by hourai

  1. hourai

    IDOL×IDOL STORY! - Ch. 96 - Incompleteness

    I only just realized how stacked the white stars team is (yeah i'm slow). Switch suzu with shiori and you have (imho) the current most complete idols in the roster.
  2. hourai

    Umamusume - Pretty Derby PisuPisu☆SupiSupi - Golshi-chan - Vol. 8 Ch. 69 - Open to Business! Golshi's Hot Spring

    I got caught off-guard by the freeza hot springs lmao. The last person that used it was in a ship and ended up becoming gold :smugchisato:
  3. hourai

    Umamusume - Pretty Derby PisuPisu☆SupiSupi - Golshi-chan - Vol. 8 Ch. 66 - Won't you Become a Magical Girl?

    Since no background, name or even golshi's acknowledgement were given to those two women mvp, I'll consider that they are the manifestation of magical girl Manami's spells. Their superhuman feats of appearing swiftly both when manami transformed and repaired the guardrail barehanded are proof...
  4. hourai

    Umamusume - Pretty Derby PisuPisu☆SupiSupi - Golshi-chan - Vol. 6 Ch. 52 - Osaka's Tsukkomi Master, Tamamo

    wooooo it's tamamo !! sensei being weird... ig you can't be normal if you can somewhat handle golshi
  5. hourai

    Umamusume - Pretty Derby PisuPisu☆SupiSupi - Golshi-chan - Vol. 6 Ch. 48 - Real Life Escape Room with Rice!!

    I was so sure the answer for the equation was the one given by golshi, i did not expect the existence of a kanji answer Well done rice ! The last page was needed for this chapter to be allowed in this manga. It was obviously not weird enough for golshi before. Wait, what is gohan doing here...
  6. hourai

    Umamusume - Pretty Derby PisuPisu☆SupiSupi - Golshi-chan - Vol. 6 Ch. 47 - Sugina-chan is in Love

    Gold Ship weakness spotted :meguupog: Might help if I ever get in a situation where she would dropkick me.
  7. hourai

    J⇔M - Vol. 7 Ch. 34 - You're The One Who's Crazy

    I can't... i always laugh when i read a chapter by masao ohtake
  8. hourai

    Umamusume - Pretty Derby PisuPisu☆SupiSupi - Golshi-chan - Vol. 5 Ch. 42 - Mad at the Arcade

    I refuse to accept that golshi summoning cinderella oguri from her hat to beat child oguri at an eating contest isn't canon.
  9. hourai

    IDOL×IDOL STORY! - Ch. 81 - Idol Fes Test

    ritsu comforting hitoe after the tutoring news :dogkek:
  10. hourai

    Umamusume - Pretty Derby PisuPisu☆SupiSupi - Golshi-chan - Vol. 4 Ch. 33 - A Crazy Sports Day! (3)

    they stole oguri's victory :notlikethis: though i guess outside of forests or mountains and without tamamo she has zoro's sense of direction
  11. hourai

    Himesama, "Goumon" no Jikan desu - Vol. 19 Ch. 282.7 - Volume 19 Extras

    Torture time will be missed.... wait excuse me, she got paid time off ? I guess she was more of an informant than a prisonner. "Torture" is only there to give princess plausible deniability. I am even more jealous of princesca than before :aquadrink:
  12. hourai

    J⇔M - Vol. 7 Ch. 32 - You’re The Hitman Of Justice

    Megumi is not only learning martial arts from movies and getting real combat experience in J's body, but her original body is getting muscle memory from J + Marie killing moves. She is also getting used to the hitman world. Add to that years of experiencing the ultimate mental torture from her...
Top