istg the amount of ppl only reading yuri to insert straight ships I've seen here is quite alarming. If you wish to see a straight romance, go read something else, there's an abundance of that shit out there. Here is the few series where we get a good yuri story and please don't ruin it with your...
This is a yuri manga primarily for the sake of GL. Making a joke about FFM is just tasteless especially one that promotes NTR on something that's explicitly wholesome. We don't want jokes about relationships involving males with our yuri protags even if they're meant to be non-serious. On...
Been months since I read this manga and this chapter reminded me why I loved it so much. The dialogue and the way in which Hamaoka conveys her reason and backstory is honestly really good. Instead of some half-assed backstory meant for shock value, we get great insight on how her past shaped her...