Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Registered members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
What's new
Forums
Members
Ichijoe
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Recent content by Ichijoe
I
Sora Yori Takaku - Vol. 27 Ch. 340 - Who Will Win: The Topknot or the Mohawk!?
Did the manga got axed? How the hell they are going to end it with 11 chapters left?
Ichijoe
Post #4
Sep 11, 2026
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
I
Sora Yori Takaku - Vol. 26 Ch. 336 - Sarutobi Sasuke vs. Gokai: An Un-ass-pected Conclusion!?
Just when you thought you were ready for anything after all these chapters, the mangaka dropped yet another unexpected twist. I still wonder if Sora manage to win the bet.
Ichijoe
Post #3
Aug 14, 2026
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
I
Major 2nd - Ch. 304 - Rest, and then, a hint of uneasiness
No...
Ichijoe
Post #48
Dec 12, 2025
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
I
Major 2nd - Ch. 304 - Rest, and then, a hint of uneasiness
Can I have the link? Thanks for continuing translation
Ichijoe
Post #45
Oct 16, 2025
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
Forums
Members
Ichijoe
Top