Recent content by Instaburst

  1. Instaburst

    Touhou Ace Showdown (Doujinshi) - Vol. 4 Ch. 4 - Round 3 - Elly VS Youmu

    What a fantastic chapter, thank you a lot for the translation !!! This is by far one of the original and ambitious touhou fanmanga I feel like and I've loved every single pages of it Youmu's determination to push through was amazing... Can't wait for the next chapter
  2. Instaburst

    Doushi Shoujo yo, Teki wo Ute - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

    Thanks for the translation, the informations after the chapter regarding the anti-tank dogs were very interesting, I never knew that was a thing.
  3. Instaburst

    Itsuka, Nemuri ni Tsuku Hi - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

    Damn she's really going through it, her meeting with her grandmother was beautiful
  4. Instaburst

    Itsuka, Nemuri ni Tsuku Hi - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

    Thanks for the translation !
  5. Instaburst

    Touhou & Dragon Ball - EAST VEGETA (Doujinshi) - Ch. 10 - The Body's Limits

    Thanks for the chapter, it's always a lot of fun to read this manga
  6. Instaburst

    Doushi Shoujo yo, Teki wo Ute - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

    Great chapter, I hope we get to see more of Olga, I like her character Thanks for the translation !
  7. Instaburst

    Doushi Shoujo yo, Teki wo Ute - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

    The translation is great, thank you for all the explanation because the distance and all were a bit hard to understand at first
  8. Instaburst

    Lord Magear no Deshi - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Each One's Motives

    Thanks for the translation, take care
  9. Instaburst

    Touhou Ace Showdown (Doujinshi) - Vol. 3 Ch. 3 - Jo'on's Rampage: The Debut of Yuuka Kazami

    Thanks for the translation !! Man this manga is just so good, the fights, artstyle, all the funny references, it's such a good read. I bought the volume 1 some time ago, I would have liked for the 2nd volume to get an official translation but it seems like a lost cause unfortunately See you in...
  10. Instaburst

    Sidooh - Vol. 25 Ch. 266

    Never thought I would see the day this manga get fully translated, my thanks to all the people who have worked on it, truly.
  11. Instaburst

    Natsuko's Sake - Vol. 12 Ch. 131 - Touji's Homeland

    10/10 manga, thank you so much Dayment Scans for translating it, I can't put into words how much I'm thankful for being able to read this masterpiece.
  12. Instaburst

    Ao no Orchestra - Vol. 7 Ch. 43 - Hatred

    thanks a lot for picking up the manga, I discovered it with the anime and I've been having lot of fun
  13. Instaburst

    Dance Dance Danseur - Vol. 8 Ch. 72

    Nice chapter, I've always loved these 2 characters together, can't wait to see how it'll turns out. And I agree with Felkin, sometimes they both act their age (notably Junpei acting like the most typical middle school guy) and sometimes they act like adults. Thank you for picking up the...
  14. Instaburst

    Papa Told Me - Vol. 22 Ch. 108.2

    thanks for translating unknown manga like these, first natsuko's sake and now this :win:
Top