Recent content by irealc51

  1. I

    Dustland - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Unbalanced

    Seidou ? no shit.. That was the name of one of the high school in QP series. Can't believe akahashi Hiroshi take and brought that name from QP, when introducing new School
  2. I

    Dustland - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Unbalanced

    Yeah, it got burned and I think it's in a rebuilding phase. Suzuran as also burned, once, by the troublemaker that was Washio Gotta, during Genji era
  3. I

    Nine Peaks - Vol. 20 Ch. 173 - Three Days Before the Final Battle

    Man.. Clover-style team battle all over again instead of massive war... When will we ever get massive faction war again.. The only reason why I Iike this story more than Clover because of how chaotic Nine Peaks story really is, in the first place, when it's more lean into Crows X Worst concept...
Top