Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Registered members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
What's new
Forums
Members
itsHelmi
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Recent content by itsHelmi
I
Kimi wa Yakamashi Tojite yo Kuchi wo! - Vol. 4 Ch. 48
NOOOOOOOOOOO THIS CANT END 😭😭
itsHelmi
Post #8
Aug 8, 2024
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
I
Chigau Miyahara Omae Janai! - Vol. 3 Ch. 30
Thank you for the mass upload ❤️
itsHelmi
Post #4
Jul 25, 2024
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
I
Kaette Kudasai! Akutsu-san - Ch. 159
Thanks for the tl!
itsHelmi
Post #2
Nov 29, 2023
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
I
Gorin no Megami-sama: Nedeshiko Ryou no Medal Gohan - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.2 - Promise Part 2
I appreciate you for picking this up, thanks for the translations!
itsHelmi
Post #3
Apr 2, 2023
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
I
Suki na Ko ga Megane wo Wasureta - Vol. 11 Ch. 96
YES AN ANIME ADAPTATION LFG!!
itsHelmi
Post #4
Jan 23, 2023
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
I
Kimi no Koe - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - A Man's Beloved
WHATS WRONG WITH THIS GUY
itsHelmi
Post #3
Jan 18, 2023
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
Forums
Members
itsHelmi
Top