Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Registered members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
What's new
Forums
Members
itsjenyoumen
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Recent content by itsjenyoumen
I
Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nandomo Korosareru - Ch. 37
Off the WN if the Manga adaptation is popular
itsjenyoumen
Post #8
Aug 16, 2026
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
I
Assassin's Pride - Vol. 10 Ch. 59 - Memoirs of a killer
The artist moved onto Tokyo Kinoko https://mangadex.org/title/a404d8b9-1be4-4f33-9693-02ca382d58d6/toukyou-kinoko-sekai-ranking-1-i-no-komyu-ryoku-saijaku-jk
itsjenyoumen
Post #8
Aug 3, 2026
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
I
Shokei Sareta Kenja wa Lich ni Tensei Shite Shinryaku-sensou o Hajimeru - Vol. 16 Ch. 63 - For the sake of those I must protect
Jobber lasted 1 chapter
itsjenyoumen
Post #31
Jul 19, 2026
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
I
Kyou kara Tsukaeru Isekai Ren'ai Manual - Vol. 4 Ch. 19
Chie's back
itsjenyoumen
Post #38
Jul 17, 2026
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
I
Card Game de Sekai ga Horobu Sekai ni Tensei Shite Card Shop o Kaiten Shitara, Shuui kara Zensaku Shujinkou da to Omowareteiru - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.1 - Tra…
Not Sky Striker Raye is cute
itsjenyoumen
Post #9
Jul 9, 2026
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
I
Akuyaku Kizoku ga Hirakinaotte Hametsu Flag wo "Jitsuryoku" de Tatakiotteitara, Itsunomanika Heroine-tachi kara Eiyuushi Sareru you ni natta Ken - Vo…
Author gonna poke someone eyes out with how sharp those noses are.
itsjenyoumen
Post #14
Jun 28, 2026
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
I
Tensei Teido de Mune no Ana wa Umaranai - Ch. 1
Bookmarking this SLOPSEKAI to see how stupid it gets. Also the cute goddess.
itsjenyoumen
Post #31
Jun 26, 2026
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
I
Toukyou KINOKO ~Sekai Ranking 1-i no Komyu-ryoku Saijaku JK~ - Ch. 22 - Hoshinomiya Industries
Rank #69 heh...
itsjenyoumen
Post #20
Jun 24, 2026
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
I
8-sai kara Hajimeru Mahougaku - Vol. 3 Ch. 13
Aura > Realism
itsjenyoumen
Post #4
Jun 18, 2026
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
I
Yamiochi Last Boss Reijou no Osananajimi ni Tensei Shita. Ore ga Shindara Bad End Kakutei nanode Saikyou ni Natta kedo, Mou Yamiochi "Yandereka" Shit…
I don't get it. Did the Villianess accidentally released a spell that just murdered everyone else besides the Shadow Monster and Arcs?
itsjenyoumen
Post #75
Jun 12, 2026
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
I
Kyou kara Tsukaeru Isekai Ren'ai Manual - Vol. 3 Ch. 15
The past 3 heroines have been tomboys. 1st girl looks like Chie and wears spats. Author's a Chie fan (Persona 4). I'm noticing a pattern here.
itsjenyoumen
Post #26
Jun 11, 2026
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
I
Mob Shisai dakedo, Kono Sekai ga Otome Game dato Kizuita node Heroine o Ikusei Shimasu - Ch. 10 - Her First Friend?
💢💢 BRAT 💢💢
itsjenyoumen
Post #7
Jun 3, 2026
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
I
Toukyou KINOKO ~Sekai Ranking 1-i no Komyu-ryoku Saijaku JK~ - Ch. 21 - Premonition
At this rate everyone all the rankers will know she's Unknown.
itsjenyoumen
Post #19
Jun 1, 2026
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
I
Danshi Kinsei Game Sekai de Ore ga Yaru Beki Yuiitsu no Koto - Yuri no Aida ni Hasamaru Otoko Toshite Tensei Shite Shimaimashita - Ch. 0 - Character …
itsjenyoumen
Post #4
Jun 1, 2026
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
I
Chanto Suki tte Ieru Ko Musou - Ch. 9 - Words Close, Yet Far Away (Part 2)
Feels the "Protagonists" are the harem members while the guy's a back piece
itsjenyoumen
Post #13
May 27, 2026
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
Forums
Members
itsjenyoumen
Top