Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Registered members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
What's new
Forums
Members
IWantSomeRevenge
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Recent content by IWantSomeRevenge
I
Shujinkou-sama no Imouto ni Aisareteiru kedo, Shikkari Yandere. - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Email
well, it might be just a prank right?
IWantSomeRevenge
Post #108
Yesterday at 9:30 AM
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
I
Baka Deka Imouto ga Yattekuru! - Ch. 1
I almost thought this was the same artist that draws big girl fetish on n-site
IWantSomeRevenge
Post #81
Sep 9, 2026
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
I
Anta to Osananajimi tte dake demo Iya nanoni! ~Zekkou kara Hajimaru S-kyuu Bishoujo to no Gakuen Nariagari Seikatsu~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 2
Bro, he literally teleport behind him. Wth. Is this some goku type shit. Nah this is trash
IWantSomeRevenge
Post #20
May 17, 2026
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
I
Kare to Kanojo no Sentaku - Vol. 5 Ch. 28 - The End
Come to look for gold, find trash instead
IWantSomeRevenge
Post #59
May 3, 2026
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
I
Konse wa Goen ga Arimasu you ni! - Vol. 2 Ch. 7
Hmm, if she really loves him, where was she when they adult?
IWantSomeRevenge
Post #24
Apr 8, 2026
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
I
Jitsu wa Imouto deshita. ~Saikin Dekita Giri no Otouto no Kyorikan ga Yatara Chikai Wake~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 27
is this scouting thing normal in japan? like they have people profile. wth
IWantSomeRevenge
Post #32
Mar 14, 2026
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
I
Isekai Cheat Kaitakuki - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - The Truth Within The Flames
This is getting ass the more you read
IWantSomeRevenge
Post #11
Mar 5, 2026
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
I
Koyuu Skill "Dorei Zukan" - Vol. 2 Ch. 9
Ts is so ass.
IWantSomeRevenge
Post #3
Jan 27, 2026
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
I
Minamoto-kun Monogatari - Vol. 3 Ch. 66 - Bed and Research
Wasn't choujo is the 3rd target? Did i miss something?
IWantSomeRevenge
Post #4
Jan 12, 2026
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
I
Joshi Shougakusei no Oujo-sama - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - The Three Princesses
Where's the other chapter?
IWantSomeRevenge
Post #9
Jan 5, 2026
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
I
Joshi Shougakusei no Oujo-sama
Where's the other chapters?
IWantSomeRevenge
Post #30
Jan 5, 2026
Forum:
Series Discussions
I
Teisou Gyakuten Sekai Nara Moteru to Omotte Itara - Vol. 1 Ch. 2
So the premises with this one is rhat the mc doesn't know all of them is actually girl doing cosplay as man
IWantSomeRevenge
Post #86
Dec 22, 2025
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
I
Love and Curse - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Love
Go report to police or something dude. Instead of having some stupid ptsd
IWantSomeRevenge
Post #19
Dec 16, 2025
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
I
Dandan Mune ga Ookiku Natteiku Imouto - Ch. 0 - Introduction
Y'all questioning about their age. But why author has ti point that brother is virgin? Why is that word there? And we don't know about the imouto. I'm just saying
IWantSomeRevenge
Post #23
Dec 12, 2025
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
I
Ogikei Chan ga Suki Sugite Suki Sugite Suki Sugite... Suki - Ch. 4 - It's the Calm after the Storm! Onii chan
Where's the raw ch at?
IWantSomeRevenge
Post #25
Dec 3, 2025
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
Forums
Members
IWantSomeRevenge
Top