Recent content by JaniahSteelstride

  1. JaniahSteelstride

    Dore ga Koi ka ga Wakaranai - Ch. 56

    Wrong choice! Justice for Riri!
  2. JaniahSteelstride

    Sekai o Sukutte mo Onaka wa Suku kara - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

    Frieren: Beyond Delicious in Yuri
  3. JaniahSteelstride

    K MANGA

    I like having official links in theory, at least if they are added in a timely fashion, and K MANGA is one I do use, but yeah this spam of the entire backlog is a bit much. If it was just new chapters that would help, I like getting notified when there's new chapters even if they are not on...
  4. JaniahSteelstride

    Otome Game no Heroine de Saikyou Survival - Ch. 38

    This series had it rough especially with that one pedo translating it for a while so was happy to see the the translator of one of my elf series pick this up.
  5. JaniahSteelstride

    Watashi no Kokoro wa Oji-san de Aru - Ch. 36

    Appreciate you trying, and you've gotten some constructive feedback here, hope you don't feel too discouraged. There are series that could use translating, but this one seems to be covered for now, just that chapters arrive in sporadic bursts every other month or so. Personally hoping I'm a...
  6. JaniahSteelstride

    Ki ni Natteru Hito ga Otoko ja Nakatta - Ch. 160 - Feeling Blue

    .md--page img { filter: hue-rotate(150deg); } Fixed it.
  7. JaniahSteelstride

    Honzuki no Gekokujou: Shisho ni Naru tame ni wa Shudan o Erandeiraremasen—Dai-3 Bu: Ryouchi ni Hon o Hirogeyou! - Vol. 10 Ch. 49 - Gathering the wint…

    Thanks for the chapter. Some feedback: this is very awkward to read so if you can avoid line breaks mid-word that would be a big improvement.
  8. JaniahSteelstride

    Slime Seijo - Vol. 7 Ch. 49 - The Goddess' Guidance

    Literal yuri knight? Let's go!!
  9. JaniahSteelstride

    Otome Game no Heroine de Saikyou Survival

    Guess I'll wait for the official release or for someone else to pick this up...
  10. JaniahSteelstride

    Uesugi-kun wa Onnanoko o Yametai - Vol. 3 Ch. 20

    Looking grim for yuri route, guess I'll have to drop. Maybe I'll check back way later to confirm.
  11. JaniahSteelstride

    Listening to the Stars - Ch. 69 - A Little Impatient

    Delivered on this chapter number fr
  12. JaniahSteelstride

    April Fool's 2025 Advertisement Submission Contest

    Destiny Unchain Online: After Becoming a Vampire Girl, I Eventually Became Known as "Crimson Demon King"
Top