Recent content by JayJoshthesoulsboy

  1. JayJoshthesoulsboy

    Growth-Type Superhero - Ch. 12

    Holy AI translation imagine doing such a shit job and asking people to support you
  2. JayJoshthesoulsboy

    Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 6 Ch. 27 - A Momentary Rest

    Yeah that's the thing the guy clearly sees them as people but the story is forcing him to be all "Ohh they're like game characters to me". No shitting way they are, he didn't even wanna be near her but he ended up being her friend because he just finds her an interesting person, they're friends...
  3. JayJoshthesoulsboy

    Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 5 Ch. 24 - Sky Pirate Subjugation II

    Man why did Leon buy into that "pet" bullshit, like no man he hasn't treated those mfs life NPCs at all, this feels forced, he didn't even wanna get involved he just ended up liking her.
  4. JayJoshthesoulsboy

    Kyuuseishu «Messiah» ~Isekai wo Sukutta Motoyuusha ga Mamono no Afureru Genjitsu Sekai wo Musou Suru~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - A Guide

    Honestly I think so too, Soumas genuinely a cool dude, friendly, honest, determined, this kind of hate seems unprompted just because he's an SS-rank Extrovert
  5. JayJoshthesoulsboy

    Kyuuseishu «Messiah» ~Isekai wo Sukutta Motoyuusha ga Mamono no Afureru Genjitsu Sekai wo Musou Suru~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - A Guide

    He's not really arrogant, just really flashy, he hasn't shown a single ounce of malice to the MC, just admiration and respect, if anything he's just friendly to a frustrating extent
  6. JayJoshthesoulsboy

    Manuke na FPS Player ga Isekai e Ochita Baai - Ch. 25.1

    Yo it's been like, over half ayear now I think, do you know where this thing leaves off in the light novel?
  7. JayJoshthesoulsboy

    Dame Skill [Auto Mode] ga Kakuseishimashita ~Are, Guild no Scout-san, Ore wo "Iranai"-tte Itte Masendeshita?~ - Vol. 7 Ch. 51 - The Latent Power of D…

    I know this chapter released right after I asked on the last chapter but I genuinely do wanna know when the next chapter of this manga is coming out, I don't understand the release schedule and I can't find any information on this thing online, I don't even know if it has an LN
  8. JayJoshthesoulsboy

    Dame Skill [Auto Mode] ga Kakuseishimashita ~Are, Guild no Scout-san, Ore wo "Iranai"-tte Itte Masendeshita?~ - Vol. 7 Ch. 50 - Ark Wyvern vs Claus

    Btw dude does anyone know when the next chapter comes out? i only recently found this manga and have been binging all night so I'm not sure of it's upload schedule
Top