Yeah.. Author went back to the Darma/NTR, but with Aikto being the only redeemable character and this being an NTR. It is very obvious where this story is going to go. At this point, it took a month to actually see something with the story and I am clocked out at this point. There is nothing...
After reading the short hentai manga on sasha-chan now this all makes more sense. I guess the author just made a loli for the sake of loli. It never really explained how or why she became a slut or porn addict. Also looking into junior idols history in Japan helped understand why the author made...
Can't tell whats going on anymore, is this a hentai loli? How is she so young but in the world of sex? It was fine with her and the school but now we got old farts simping on a 11 yr old.
So we finally get to meet the person who turned an 8 yr old into a slut... This isn't talking about her Father is talking about the person you love to fuck the most, hence Daddy. Not Dad. Not Father, Daddy. More likely then not its going to be a pedo, someone over 30 I beat.
It just pisses me off, like why the fuck would you put so much effort into Akito and Gouto sex scene and then just made her a slut. In my opinion, you can clearly tell more effort was placed into the sex scene of those two then any other. There sex felt like the light of a marriage. All the...
Tell us you had sex without telling us you had sex... I hope the authors makes Gouto say FUCK YOU I THOUGHT YOU WERE SPECIAL but your just another slut and with this new found understanding of what a slut actually is, he can then finally understand what he wants sex or love and IG try to make a...
Nah she was a whore from the beginning so the reader emotions are already primed for it, Its Akito that ppl care about at this moment ESPICALLY because she made LOVE not sex with the MC, so ppl can relate to that and hope the best for her
... -_-... Yeah this guy is trolling, I firmly believe now he is just going to ruin Akito. I mean the last panel show where they are having sex but idk if those words mean moaning or raping. Either way this was a ".5" chapter, so the author is either trolling or drawing alot of sex scenes...
We will just have to see, I can’t tell what the author wants. Either money or a good story to be proud of. From my understanding it seems the story WAS or still is about Gotou trying to get Awaga as a GF and Akito is just a character ppl can relate with and support. You know Team Awaga or Team...
You’re right, I am digging the story too. He can easily turn this into a hidden gem with a good ending and still have “fan service.” I enjoy the character of Akito losing her V-card to the one she loves, but if the author just make her another slut. Then he just destroyed a potentially great...
I kinda hate how manga/anime continue to use the “if I go against the MC’s ideal/morals/beliefs, I’ll make myself more appealing to the MC” if the author makes her a slut he/she better pull something out of their arse to make it worth. Now I just feel bad. MC getting dog from the “new guy with...