Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Registered members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
What's new
Forums
Members
Jitio
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Recent content by Jitio
Blue Period - Vol. 6 Ch. 25 - No Regrets
i'm crying T_T
Jitio
Post #138
Oct 27, 2020
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 9 Ch. 69 - You'll be all alone on Christmas won't you, Senpai~♡
nice.
Jitio
Post #733
Oct 13, 2020
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san - Vol. 15 Ch. 132 - Kindness
@Doctor_Malsyn I think they mean the Sakura-con girugamesh dude lmao
Jitio
Post #16
Sep 16, 2020
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
Bokura wa Mahou Shounen - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - I Haven't Lost Sight of Who I Am As a Hero!!
Thanks for continuing this series!
Jitio
Post #4
Sep 11, 2020
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
Kakeochi Girl - Vol. 4 Ch. 14
Fuck yeahhhh Fuck Tazune, and I mean that in the most disrespectful way possible.
Jitio
Post #7
Jun 3, 2020
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
Hiyumi's Country Road
This is great! If anyone's curious, the real name of the town this is based on is Koumi, not the fictional Nakaumi. It's a cute little town in the best prefecture I've been to!
Jitio
Post #14
May 21, 2020
Forum:
Series Discussions
Forums
Members
Jitio
Top