Hmmm??... is the author going to end the series soon, or will the series continue?
If it continues, how far will it go, until marriage, children... hmmm??
Honorifics ARE culturally and linguistically specific so translating between cultures and languages is nearly impossible so leaving them untranslated is appropriate
I agree BUT translators are NOT translating culturally correctly many times; for example cats 'meow' in English, it is the sound they make, BUT cats 'nyaa' in Japanese... when translating from Japanese to English you make the CORRECT sound of the cat in the language you are translating into...
Translators PLEASE NOTE:
Do NOT EVER EVER EVER translate the romantic confession as "I Like you"... EVER!!!!
In English the phrase "I like you" means that you think positively of someone and that is it.
In English is OK to say "I like you" to: your barber, your waitress, the mailman, your bus...
Ooyma knows he loves her, BUT she has NEVER explicitly relayed to him that SHE feels the same.
He believes that she is hanging out with him until she gets a boyfriend. He wants to ask her out, but lacks the courage to do it now. She is just too shy and stupid to tell him how she feels. She...