This is so bad lol. Cliche to the end with nothing interesting to see and a sudden ending that is more funny than heart warming. Truly one of the mangas ever
I also can't believe this made 100 chapters it is so silly and totally felt like it could get axed in 3 volumes but right now it feels like this can go on to have 200 or more chapters lol.
It was cute that she tried to cheer him up but damn man he raises the mood of all the girls in the manga especially when they are down but no one really succeded to do the same for him. I wonder if it is because they suck at it or is it because he intentionally avoids it because he feels bad...
DamnnI didn't expect the dense one to be in love too sweet, everyone except the girly from earlier chapters found someone. Maybe she can go for the mc's cousin
oh so that's why she goes along whatever Emma does even if she is spoiled. I thought their dynamic was a bit weird for sisters but it is because she is carrying that guilt