Recent content by Jovial19_YT

  1. Jovial19_YT

    Make Heroine o Katasetai!! - Ch. 16 - Manato Kawashima Wants to Interfere!

    I immediately thought of this when i saw that specific panel in this chapter
  2. Jovial19_YT

    Make Heroine o Katasetai!! - Ch. 16 - Manato Kawashima Wants to Interfere!

    Is that the Air Groove Awful Mood meme i see?!?!
  3. Jovial19_YT

    Kao ni Denai Kashiwada-san to Kao ni Deru Oota-kun - Vol. 9 Ch. 100

    I have been waiting years for this!
  4. Jovial19_YT

    High Score Girl DASH - Ch. 62

    Cant wait for the next chapter
  5. Jovial19_YT

    Koneko ♂ ga Matterunode Kaerimasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - First Date

    It's nice to see a scanlated release of this series especially since I was the typesetter for the first four chapters. I hope I can see the day when all chapters are fully scanlated. Thanks for the great work
  6. Jovial19_YT

    Koori no Jouheki (Book Version) - Vol. 3 Ch. 27 - Perspectives on Love

    I think we may need more than five minutes to get the answer we really need😅
  7. Jovial19_YT

    Koori no Jouheki (Book Version) - Vol. 3 Ch. 27 - Perspectives on Love

    Oh, so it had multiple versions!? That's interesting. I really do think the other versions should be checked out, and the date of this chapter (Chapter 27) on all versions should be checked to see if it was planned or not
  8. Jovial19_YT

    Koori no Jouheki (Book Version) - Vol. 3 Ch. 27 - Perspectives on Love

    I wouldn't call the Polar Opposite Cast a cameo because when look at the starting release dates in AniList, the Polar Opposites oneshot was in 2021 and this chapter had to be in 2018-19 (2020 for good measure) when it happened. The author must have known something because its like revealing a...
  9. Jovial19_YT

    Koneko ♂ ga Matterunode Kaerimasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.1

    It's nice to see this series that we started (me as the TS) get continued
  10. Jovial19_YT

    Cool na Doukyuusei no ◯◯ Nengo… - Ch. 15

    Did she not meet his sister before, during and after their marriage? The chapter is nice but flawed when you think about it
  11. Jovial19_YT

    Joshiraku - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

    Among us almost a decade before among us exists
  12. Jovial19_YT

    Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 30 Ch. 393 - If you marry me, all of this will be yours

    It's sad that the komi-scan team is dropping the series. But alteast its not Skynet Fansubs thats taking over. Church of Potteto has actally done really well with Tonikaku Kawaii and Sono Bisque with their works so the series in a lot of safe pair of hands
Top