Commenting for support of "The Case Where I Followed the Freezing Lady and She Doted on Me Like Crazy" thanks for the translations - I hope you're able to continue! 🙌
Thanks so much for your translations of "Momose Akira no Hatsukoi Hatan-chuu." and "Koi to Yobu ni wa Sasayaka desuga" - really appreciate it and looking forward to more!
Commenting for continued support of: “Chanto Suki tte Ieru Ko Musou” and “Make Heroine o Katasetai!!”
Thank you (and if you ever make a Ko-Fi I would happily donate!)
Hey Mylene Team, I noticed that most of the chapters for “Remote Jugyou”, are gone, I was really enjoying the series is there any chance of bringing it back to MangaDex?
Thanks so much for your updates on "Namaiki na Gal Ane wo Wakaraseru Hanashi" - enjoying the story so far and looking forward to seeing where it goes! Appreciate the continued uploads / translation work!