Recent content by Koldmotro

  1. K

    Dead Dead Demon's Dededede Destruction - Vol. 12 Ch. 100

    I believe the new time machines can send whole peoples. We hear Kadode and Oran talk about how they can't get in contact because it would fuck things up but they can't be seen, probably because they are using the invisible cloaks or something like those. To me it's pretty clear that Kadode and...
  2. K

    Dead Dead Demon's Dededede Destruction - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

    Is that a Kagamine Rin shirt ?
  3. K

    RAINBOW - The Seven From Block 2, Cell 6 - Vol. 19 Ch. 204 - X.X.L.

    I disagree, the arc hasn't been long at all, it's just that all the others were very short. Best arc of the manga imo.
  4. K

    Bleach - Vol. 60 Ch. 532 - Everything But The Rain Op.5 "The White Noise"

    He didn't say that. He said half shinigami and half... and got interrupted by Ichigo if I remember that concluded the sentence by human.
Top