I would have translated 好き (suki) as "I like you" here.
Also, I was suddenly reminded of a t-shirt I saw many years ago that said "Love spreads germs.. MAKE ME SICK!"
OK, you guys got me! Yes, he brought her PUDDING not SHRIMP. How could he not bring her her favorite food? Well, I guess pudding is a better choice for someone who is sick. It makes me happy though that people are paying attention to the little details. I have changed it to PUDDING so that it is...
And even though I know how very far apart we are
It helps to think we might be wishin' on the same bright star
And when the night wind starts to sing a lonesome lullaby
It helps to think we're sleeping underneath the same big sky
I just started this series today and binged it up to this chapter. It's just too cute! I can't stop gushing and my heart is still going doki-doki ❤️
Thanks for the chapter.