Recent content by kryz9

  1. K

    Seinaru Otome to Himegoto wo - Ch. 104

    She always have been, remember few chapters back that the goddess wasn't exactly the chosen one, she took the seat and becoming the goddess instead of having the real goddess candidate become one. So she just nurturing the right person in this era and let Lily becoming the next goddess.
  2. K

    Lady Justice - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The World's Strongest Girl Was Born With A Just Heart

    Well he's Stan Lee, no matter what superhero with proper sense of justice he just there to make his cameos...🤣🤣🤣
  3. K

    Undead-san no Bukiyou na Seishun - Ch. 9 - Cultural Festival Preparations

    Ohh shit... Someone about to release a reverse "moe"...🫣🫣🫣
  4. K

    Boku no Kanojo wa Boku no Koto ga Suki Janai - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

    I've been in his place, so I can relate how it feels. Yeah, I can admit that it felt painful for breaking up like that, but as long I'm respecting her wishes I don't want to lose our time together like that. After that, I've met my fiancee, and I cut ties with my ex, for a healthy purposes.
  5. K

    Himegoto Kakushigoto - Ch. 8 - That Just Bugs Me

    Not weird though, I also happened to have an uncle who two years older than me but I still called him "Young Uncle". If you felt that is weird wait untill you realized that I have a grandniece that ten years different from me, and I'm still not married yet...🫣🫣🫣
  6. K

    Class no Daikirai na Joshi to Kekkon Suru Koto ni Natta. - Vol. 9 Ch. 48.1

    But how? I thought they are just a distant cousins.
  7. K

    Ore no Tantou wa Kaibutsu - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

    We got a serial killer, and now a cult leader. What's next?
  8. K

    Jitsu wa Imouto deshita. ~Saikin Dekita Giri no Otouto no Kyorikan ga Yatara Chikai Wake~ - Vol. 8 Ch. 40

    It was a good decision that he ran away first then confront her later when the time is right.
Top