I gotta be honest, this would 100% be me. I struggle to remember the faces of actual friends I haven't seen in a couple of years, I can't even begin to imagine I could remember some random kid I met once, briefly, and then never again.
What I'm intrigued by is why Kotoko's little brothers don't want to play with her. I would expect it's the usual thing, but the black haired one said "I don't want to get carried." I don't play multiplayer games but that would mean that she's really good, right?
Man, I had totally forgotten about this manga. Dropped it ages ago because it was just so hard to read what ComicDom did, glad somebody else has picked this up. I'll be starting back up from the beginning now.
This looks dumb as fuck, but I guess I'm a glutton for punishment, I'll give it few chapters to see if it's at least amusing trash.
Edit: Nevermind, I'mma dip here, I read the spoilers, this shit ain't worth my time.
"Looks like someone named Gene?" No, I think he looks like someone named Terry.
I don't think I could have resisted having him say "brother" at the end of every sentence if I was doing this.
Thank goodness, I usually just lurk but I had to comment this time. Thanks for the chapter! I was really hoping I wouldn't have to cope with ManwhaF*kers hackjob.
I had to make an account just to comment, but ffs why hasn't she just killed her and made it look like an accident, and be done with it? She is a professional assassin, seems like an easy enough task.