Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Registered members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
What's new
Forums
Members
Lazaruz
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Recent content by Lazaruz
L
Ki ni Natteru Hito ga Otoko ja Nakatta
Man I knew a lot of people like this series but I cannot believe it’s being translated into LATIN of all languages
Lazaruz
Post #193
Aug 14, 2026
Forum:
Series Discussions
L
Heimin no Watashi desu ga Koushaku Reijou-sama o Taburakashite Ikiteimasu
I know the MC is a Mary sue but I really don’t care, I think she’s silly.
Lazaruz
Post #12
Aug 8, 2026
Forum:
Series Discussions
L
Hitodzuma Kyoushi ga Oshiego no Joshi koukousei ni do hamari suru Hanashi
This really cannot end well, for either parties. You can really tell how far gone the teacher is, kinda scary.
Lazaruz
Post #32
Aug 1, 2026
Forum:
Series Discussions
L
Hajimete desu wa!: Okumi Ojousama wa Hinako-chan o Beta Homeru
I don’t even know how to feel about this, it’s funny but hella bizarre.
Lazaruz
Post #17
Jul 23, 2026
Forum:
Series Discussions
Forums
Members
Lazaruz
Top