Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Registered members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
What's new
Forums
Members
Lepy
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Recent content by Lepy
L
ogeha
You have those backwards
Lepy
Post #29
Dec 18, 2024
Forum:
Series Discussions
L
ogeha
It was interesting, kiji kept pissing me off but in the end I liked him well enough. I'd watch a short anime of this tbh. And when it ended I was kinda sad, I wanted it to keep going. Maybe it will in the future. Hopefully.
Lepy
Post #28
Dec 18, 2024
Forum:
Series Discussions
Forums
Members
Lepy
Top