Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Registered members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
What's new
Forums
Members
Lexa_0214
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Recent content by Lexa_0214
L
Mousou Telepathy - Ch. 717.7 - White Day Special
I missed these two π₯°ππ
Lexa_0214
Post #15
Mar 15, 2021
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
L
Shadows House - Vol. 6 Ch. 69 - Reason
I'm getting TPN vibes π In TPN, beyond the walls, there is also a cliff πΆπ
Lexa_0214
Post #18
Mar 8, 2021
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
L
Kaishin no Ichigeki! - Ch. 3.3 - LV3-3
Someone's jelly~ π πππ
Lexa_0214
Post #10
Mar 6, 2021
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
L
I Shall Master This Family - Vol. 1 Ch. 11
I reallyy really love her Dad!!! πππ€§π€§ππ
Lexa_0214
Post #46
Mar 4, 2021
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
L
I Shall Master This Family - Vol. 1 Ch. 5
The Father-Daughter relationship is soooo heartwarming!! πππππ₯°π₯°
Lexa_0214
Post #47
Mar 1, 2021
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
L
I Shall Master This Family - Vol. 1 Ch. 4
I love her Dad and her Grandfather already! π Thank you for the translation!! π
Lexa_0214
Post #55
Mar 1, 2021
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
Forums
Members
Lexa_0214
Top