Recent content by llxUnknownxll

  1. llxUnknownxll

    Reiwa no Dara-san - Vol. 8 Ch. 61

    You can feel poor snake bro's blood pressure go up with every panel...
  2. llxUnknownxll

    Fei Ren Zai - Ch. 531 - How To Make New Year's Dinner

    Jiuyue's parent's are so cute!
  3. llxUnknownxll

    Totsugi Okureta Kitsune ga Yome ni Kuru Hanashi - Ch. 155 - Curious About That Kind of Stuff

    Poor spider... We've all had the fun of those kinds of pop-ups in our early days of research... That being said, gotta resurrect and ancient meme. Oh no! A poor fox needs your help defeat a Japanese protag's anti-lust mechanism! All they need is your parent's credit card number, the expiration...
  4. llxUnknownxll

    Totsugi Okureta Kitsune ga Yome ni Kuru Hanashi - Ch. 150.3 - Fresh Out of Excuses

    Damn, that is a loyal fox. If someone said that they studied 5 years to full fluency just for me, then also said that they'd be willing to do it again anytime, I'd prpbably also say yes.
  5. llxUnknownxll

    Kudan no Ken ni Tsuite - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Madarako's Secret Plan

    That's honestly an interesting way to close the issue of pre-cognition while retaining free will, especially in conjunction with the limits she established in chapter 1 that 1) Visions are random 2) She cannot significantly change what she saw 3) All she can see are visions of people or things...
  6. llxUnknownxll

    Kudan no Ken ni Tsuite - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Madarako's Secret Plan

    That is an interesting concept. Even if you had a vision of the best painting in the world, decades in advance, you still wouldn't be able to paint it without grinding out the skills for it. Also, this editor man. Something something, man dying of thirst watching drowing man.
  7. llxUnknownxll

    Kudan no Ken ni Tsuite - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - A Masterpiece and an Unusual Creature

    That's how they get you... They bait you with kemonominis. Then you slowly get used to more animal parts outside of the ears like tails or paws, or rare shapeshifting story bits in otherwise kemonomini stories in stories with yokai foxes. Finally after years of tolerance, you end up reading shit...
  8. llxUnknownxll

    Ryuujin no Rinjin - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

    Thank you so much for the translations! It's wild that I only came across it today, but I thoroughly loved it.
  9. llxUnknownxll

    Ryuujin no Rinjin - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

    Roh's design is so cool! I love the gap moe of a cool, tough looking guy being good at cooking/baking.
  10. llxUnknownxll

    Ryuujin no Rinjin - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

    I can't believe I only stumbled upon this today... It's such a cozy read! I wish I had a dragon neighbor.
  11. llxUnknownxll

    Yomuin-san wa Yuusha ja Arimasen node - Vol. 4 Ch. 23

    Thanks for the mass release! I continue to love the artist's ability to do massive detailed pieces that don't go over the line of being messy or cluttered. And it's nice touch to see the protag's growth compared to when he was first rescued.
  12. llxUnknownxll

    Fei Ren Zai - Ch. 460 - Fox Dad's Talent

    Fox dad just walks around in his half-form? He looks so fluffy with his fur sticking out of his shirt.
  13. llxUnknownxll

    Fei Ren Zai - Ch. 459 - Petting Qilin Hoping Your Luck Changes

    $30 to pet their head, back, and play with their tail? I'd be their biggest repeat customer!
  14. llxUnknownxll

    A Secret, Fluffy Marriage Story ~ My Husband Was a Werewolf ~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Are You Not Scared of Me?

    It's pretty cute so far. I really like the wolf's design. It's not the typical manga wolf, but it's not the kemono-furry wolf either.
Top