This series was peak, tho my eyes started bleeding every time I saw the term Slovakia on a page. No one used this term back then. And it bugs my Hungarian pride XDXDXD
wow... I just cant emphasise hom much I hate this MOFO
someone said lmao even in aa previus chapter commsect... nah it is not even close to even. GF-chan should have ssex with like a whole army of men just to make it close to even. The absolute lack of moral integrity is just saddening.
Good...
Jesus at this point she should just go and kill the yakuza fucker. Where I come from people get into fights for a lot less. If I was in sawaya's place, I would have cut off that fucker's head for real. I don't care if the yakuza gonna come after me.
Okay I just started to read this manga, and holy shit I wish all Souji Osamu senseis a very pleasant kill yourself. Like I'm a lolicon, sure, but this piece of shit... This shit is arousing for sure, but if only i didnt hear the commentary of this fucking faggot...