Recent content by LoveNikkki

  1. L

    Her Majesty's Swarm - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Close Aide

    I just saw Serignan and I already love her! Woman MC isekais are peak as always
  2. L

    Her Majesty's Swarm - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Parasite Swarm

    I'm glad she's smart about it, and didn't immediately kill everyone in righteous rage or something like that. I was afraid this manga would be some torture porn edgy filler
  3. L

    Isekai Mokushiroku Mynoghra: Hametsu no Bunmei de Hajimeru Sekai Seifuku - Vol. 6 Ch. 29 - Idleness

    Ugh, I hate saint type characters so much. Hope to see their beatdown sometime soon!
  4. L

    Akuyaku Reijou no Naka no Hito - Vol. 6 Ch. 27 - The End of Revenge

    I kinda wanted her to reject Angel. It'd be unexpected and fitting at the same time. The revenge is finished, she can be herself now, so no need to always pretend and decieve people
  5. L

    Akuyaku Reijou no Naka no Hito - Vol. 6 Ch. 26 - Ye Abandon All Hope

    Ugh, the brother is such a scum. I want him to be punished
  6. L

    Akuyaku Reijou no Naka no Hito - Vol. 6 Ch. 24 - Inferno

    Tbh I think the dress is cute in maximalist way, but the veil thing doesn't fit
  7. L

    Doctor, Live Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 39

    I love their father-son relationship so much
  8. L

    Miss Not-So Sidekick - Vol. 2 Ch. 142 - Epilogue 3

    SANESS!!!!! WANNA HAVE A BAD TOM?!?!?!(mogolovonio)
  9. L

    Miss Not-So Sidekick - Vol. 1 Ch. 113

    Tbh I would've preferred if there was more Intrigue and longer ark with Peridot
  10. L

    Miss Not-So Sidekick - Vol. 1 Ch. 103

    I like how he's jealous of other women, too. It seems he's aware that Latte here is bi XD
  11. L

    Miss Not-So Sidekick - Vol. 1 Ch. 103

    Siri, play Lady Gaga - Monster
  12. L

    Miss Not-So Sidekick - Vol. 1 Ch. 102

    I love miss placed eyes. I hope she's gonna be alright
  13. L

    Miss Not-So Sidekick - Vol. 1 Ch. 92

    I hope Gandalf lifts his curse eventually
  14. L

    Miss Not-So Sidekick - Vol. 1 Ch. 90

    Biba and boba
Top