Recent content by Luzura

  1. L

    Yuusha to Maou no LoveCom - Vol. 7 Ch. 58 - Yuusha And Mao

    Why Suu try to make drug when Juju can easily help her with that?
  2. L

    One Step Closer to the Demon King - Ch. 147 - Siren

    I hope we will still Siren and OG Yuria in future :glee:
  3. L

    One Step Closer to the Demon King - Ch. 130

    I want to call him Twitter
  4. L

    One Step Closer to the Demon King - Ch. 115

    Wait, who is the dark lord exactly?
  5. L

    One Step Closer to the Demon King - Ch. 112

    He still have to much humanity in him so he can not kill her :meguuusad:
  6. L

    One Step Closer to the Demon King - Ch. 111

    I know she gonna kill her twin but... :meguuusad:
  7. L

    One Step Closer to the Demon King - Ch. 103

    Yuria was so pissed off that she even didn't scream for help
  8. L

    One Step Closer to the Demon King - Ch. 101

    They are so done
Top