Dude is uncharismatic, pathetic, and lame. Not really the type of guy to root for. This is peak "I fell in love with you because you were nice/did your job" self indulgent slop.
Either just draw porn or make your MC interesting.
I forgot a read this series. When I got to the sister kissing scene, I remember why I dropped it. I figured 'eh, it couldn't get any worse'. lol I was wrong.
Gave this series too much credit. I mean, the kid is trying to change but he's getting unwanted sexual harassment from not only his...
Yea bro. When someone says "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children", it totally just means protecting kids. There is no subtext nor hidden meaning in this phrase. To say otherwise would be to paint that person in bad faith.
I am very smrt.
Bro, peacocking is saying "um actually, John Brown could have done better". While that's true, it's lazy argument to make and you are avoiding the main critique many people are expressing here by straw-manning them.
It's not the fact that there is slavery in this manga. It's the fact that the...
This manga is a case of talent squandered, at least for me. All this effort into the atmosphere, character interactions and intrigue in what feels like the romanticization of brothels.
I'm coming at this as someone who is very pro-sex worker so I'm not disgusted or opposed to the fact that sex...
I think the mc is dead. Just how its framed and how cliche it is screams the mc is dead. We must remember how much of a hack this mangaka is. If the mc wasn't dead, the scene where he meets his dead peers would have been something like "there's more you have to do in this world" and the ending...