Recent content by MagneticGuy

  1. M

    Watashi wo Tabetai, Hitodenashi - Ch. 59 - The Ultimate Measure

    Not enough talking about Shiori's continued progression toward her humanity. She adores Hinako so much. It's very sweet.
  2. M

    Kimi Meku Yoru ni Kogarete - Vol. 4 Ch. 34

    Oh my sweet, sweet, dopey lesbians are back! I hope we see more sooner than later! Glad Rey is apparently well.
  3. M

    Kimi Meku Yoru ni Kogarete - Vol. 4 Ch. 33

    Gahhhh it's been three months!! Where are my sweet, clueless lesbians??
  4. M

    Kimi Meku Yoru ni Kogarete

    Nothing in two months (and not just here but on several of my favorites). They can't all be on hiatus can they? I miss my two favorite yuri girls!
  5. M

    Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Ch. 107 - Miria (10)

    Jeezus this shit is just crawling now. I've been following other stories that release in the same time-frame with twice the number of pages that do much more story telling. This is just a wash-rinse-repeat of the same crap over and over again. I'm out.
  6. M

    Kimi Meku Yoru ni Kogarete - Vol. 4 Ch. 33

    I'm sorry, remind me of the significance of the earring? I saw her looking at it, and saw that Yuka noticed it when Nanase departed, but I completely forget that plot point. Was it from the CHF?
  7. M

    Kimi Meku Yoru ni Kogarete - Vol. 4 Ch. 32

    Miko from "This Monster Wants to Eat Me"??
Top